Lake Country Ultra-Fiber Dual Action Microfiber Pads
Rs. 2,999.00 ( 6%)
Lake Country Ultra-Fiber Microfiber Pads utilize the latest in microfiber technology to provide a single design that can be used for compounding and polishing! Lake Country Ultra-Fiber Microfiber Pads are manufactured using ultra-bond adhesive technology to ensure the pads don’t delaminate, even after countless uses. Lake Country Ultra-Fiber Microfiber Pads are available in two configurations for dual action and rotary polishers. What are the benefits of microfiber pads versus foam pads for compounding and polishing? It’s quite simple, actually. Microfiber pads are constructed of thousands of strands of microfiber and these fibers provide more cut because they’re actually a form of abrasive. Lake Country Ultra-Fiber Microfiber Pads take this concept a step further by utilizing microfiber loops that are plusher and more dense compared to other microfiber pads. These fibers are sewn closer together which means the Ultra-Fiber Microfiber Pads cut more, finish nicer, and more importantly, last longer.Lake Country Manufacturing...
Kamikaze Final Fiber Buff Pad
Rs. 2,599.00 / Sold Out
The Kamikaze Final Fiber Buff PadåÊis specifically designed for use with the Kamikaze Artificial Clear Coat. We also found that it works very well for applying their Overcoat by machine as a sealant layer. It is custom manufactured in Japan from the very softest cosmetic grade microfiber, making this the softest microfiber pad available on the market. Size: 5.5" (125 mm - 5" backing) Pad.
Cobra Microfiber Bonnets 6.5"
Cobra Microfiber Bonnets are the softest, hence safest way to remove wax with your polishing machine. Each bonnet is made of plush 70/30 microfiber that gently whisks away waxes, paint sealants, and polishes to uncover a deep gloss. Why hand buff when you can use a Cobra Microfiber Bonnet to get the same sleek shine? Cobra Microfiber Bonnets are made of the softest blend of microfiber available! Strong, durable polyester makes up 70 percent while soft, silky polyamide makes up the other 30 percent. Incredibly small fibers are woven together in a split weave that softer, thicker, and plusher than flat weave microfibers. Plus, microfiber stays soft over countless uses! Cobra Microfiber Bonnets fit over a foam or wool pad. We suggest using a soft foam pad, like finishing foam (Grey Pad or Red Pad), for the best cushioning. An elastic band holds the bonnet in place. Bonnets are made...