Skoda Octavia vRS | GreenZ Infinity Coat Silver Ceramic Coating Package with 2 year warranty by GreenZ Car Care Muvattupuzha, Kerala
This car was relatively new but came with a strange demand – don’t remove orange peel. We at GreenZ Car Care, remove orange peel on a reasonable level if the protection opted is our Silver package or higher. Removing orange peel can get best clarity on the paint surface but it comes with a cost by removal of substantial clear coat, hence protecting the paint surface back with good protection is important. We used Gyeon Quartz’s Gyeon Mohs which is phps-based glass coating and the hardest coating available in the market which is 9H certified by Korean agency KTR (Korean Testing & Research Institute) and Singapore agency SGS.
- Washed the car using Gyeon Q²M BATHE and dried thoroughly
- Tar decontamination using Gyeon Q²M TAR
- Iron decontamination using Gyeon Q²M IRON.
- Clayed using Gyeon Q²M CLAY with Gyeon Q²M CLAY LUBE.
- Complete exterior & interior detailing
- Water spot removal from glass using GreenZ Windshield MDR
- Grill, Logos & Emblem cleaning using GreenZ MDR
- Machine polishing to enhance gloss and to remove scratches, marring & sanding marks from the paint work With GreenZ proprietory paint correction framework
- Paint Protection with two layers of GYEON Q² MOHS ceramic coating
- Topped with One Layer of Gyeon Quartz Cure as sacrificial layer
- Glass Protection with Gyeon Q² View for clear and glare free driving in heavy rains and night
- Exterior Plastic Protection with Gyeon Q² Trim against fading and ageing due to UV
- Alloy Wheel Protection with Gyeon Q² Rim
- Tyres & Rubber Protection with Gyeon Q² Tire for easy cleaning
- Interior Vinyl & Plastic surface were cleaned using our special Gyeon Q²M VinylCleaner and then protected with Gyeon Q² Preserve for UV protection against fading
- Interior Leather and seats were cleaned using leather sensitive cleaner Gyeon Q²M LeatherCleaner and then protected using Gyeon Q² LeatherCoat
The fotos are below, hope you guys like them, please post if you have any comments/queries.