CarPro ClearCut Heavy Cut Compound
CarPro ClearCut is the compound you reach for BEFORE your finishing polish, such as Reflect! CarPro ClearCut was developed to QUICKLY remove defects whilst allowing you to easily view your work through the polish.
Special Discounts for Detailers!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- 100% Genuine Products
- Secure Payments
CarPro ClearCut is the compound you reach for BEFORE your finishing polish, such as Reflect! CarPro ClearCut was developed to QUICKLY remove defects whilst allowing you to easily view your work through the polish. Within 1-2 passes you can begin to watch the defects literally disappear before your eyes as the compound begins to become transparent. This allows you to continue cutting as needed OR stop as soon as the defects are removed and you find yourself ready for finishing polish. In some cases and with the correct combinations this incredible next-gen compound may also be used as a 1 step product!
CarPro ClearCut is an extremely fast acting liquid abrasive built from the ground up for efficiency, performance, and speed! Unlike other popular compounds on the market ClearCut doesn’t fool you by swelling the paint or hiding water spots and scratches just to see them re-surface later! With NO fillers ClearCut wipes off fully and a simple Eraser wipe down EASILY removes any lubricants.
Unlike compounds of the past, CarPro ClearCut has its own method of application for optimal results… reversing the traditional “heavy to light” method, we start with lighter pressure and finish heavy! Additionally I find myself using a bit more compound with ClearCut than I do with traditional compounds. While ClearCut cuts like a Ginsu, it is also low dusting and wipes off with ease! Say goodbye to hours of wasted time and hello to efficiency and less labor costs!
- Next-Gen Compound
- Cuts FAST!
- Saves time
- Zero Fillers
- Low dusting
- Removes p1000 grit and up
- Body shop safe
- Compatible with both Dual Action and Rotary machine
- Compatible with a variety of foam, microfiber, and wool pads
HOW TO USE
- Prime (clean dry pad) with a very thin worked in layer of compound and add an additional 3-4 pea sized drops of product
- Spread product across section
- Raise speed to HIGH speed with LOW pressure
- Use MINIMAL pressure for first 2-3 passes increasing pressure with each pass
- Increase pressure with each pass, finishing down with heavier pressure
- When scratches are gone or polish has been worked through, wipe clean with microfiber towel
- Clean pad
- Move to next section -> Apply 6 – 8 pea size drops to pad and repeat steps 2-7.
- If needed, follow with CarPro Reflect,
- If coating the vehicle with CQuartz, we recommend CarPro Reflect Finishing Polish for finishing
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.