- (1) 50ml bottle of CQuartz
- (1) Applicator Block
- (4) 4″ Microfiber Suede Applicators
- Cquartz offers an extremely durable hard glass coat which can protect for more than 2 years against minor scratches, acid rain, bird droppings, corrosive traffic film, tar and harmful UV rays.
- As well as protecting it also offers a deep, rich gloss with self cleaning properties, making future washing of your vehicle, faster and easier. Cquartz can prevent 50% of light wash marring.
- Ultra hard CQuartz contains ceramic nano particles found within glass, the result is a highly reflective, transparent layer offering incredible durability
- Average thickness of Cquartz layer is between 0.7 µm ~1.5 µm.
- Once applied, Cquartz forms a strong chemical bond, cross linking during the curing process. This offers excellent durability, with a high level of gloss & reflectivity.
- Cquartz active ingredients form a precise and uniformed level layer, giving strong water and oil repellence. Thus preventing stains on the paints surface.
- Resists extremely high temperatures. Feel free to coat engine components, etc that correspond to the materials shown.
- Headlights (CQuartz Dlux recommended)
- Plastics -(CQuartz Dlux recommended)
- Recommended working temperatures: 50F to 90F
- If environmental temperatures are below 50F consider CQuartz UK.
HOW TO USE
- IronX decontaminate your vehicle before polishing.
- To gain the most from Cquartz it is recommended that your vehicle have all painted surfaces clean and polished to a high standard.
- There should not be any wax, sealant, polishing oils, or oil of any kind left on the paint before application. That would hamper the penetration of Cquartz and seriously compromise durability.
- Apply in shade only and not on hot surfaces
- After polishing your vehicle use CarPro Eraser to wipe down the surface to ensure no oils are left from polishing
- Wrap a mf Suede (included) around the applicator block (also included)
- Shake CQuartz well and apply a few drops to the applicator
- Wipe across a section of paint first up and down and then left and right
- Ensure complete coverage but apply thin.
- Move to next section applying a few more drops as needed and repeat across 1 panel
- NOTE: UPDATED VERSION – Timing for wipe-off is much less now. (usually between 2-3 minutes)
- Wait until some resistance to wipe ad then immediately remove before it becomes hard to wipe.