To celebrate the end of the decade and ten years of Cquartz, we are proud to introduce the next evolution – CQUARTZ SiC.
After intense research, development, and testing, CQuartz SiC is ready to continue where Tio2 left off! As the name would suggest, this new formula also includes SiC (Silicon Carbide) for additional resistance against chemicals! Not only that but CQuartz SiC greatly improves the ease of use, resistance to water (mineral) spots, and even amped up the gloss! Finally, the slickness will leave you thrilled with the finished product!
- Acid and alkyl chemical resistance from 2 ~ 13 pH.
- Better water spots and minerals resistance.
- Highly smooth feeling.
- Deep gloss.
- Very easy application in any temperature.
- Sliding angle: 10 ̊.
- Water contact angle: 110 ̊.
- Heat tolerance: 392 ̊ F.
- Application temp. range: 50 ̊F ~100 ̊ F.
- Surface finish: High slickness.
- Gloss: Mirror Shine.
- Chemical resistance: 2 ~ 13 pH.
- Mineral resistance: High (easy to remove).
- Salt resistance: Medium.
HOW TO USE
- If contamination exists, CarPro Iron X and clay your vehicle before polishing.
- To gain the most from Cquartz your vehicle should have all surfaces 100% clean and paint polished to a high level.
- Use CarPro Reflect to achieve an incredible high gloss finish in less time with no fillers.
- Use CarPro Eraser to remove any oils leftover after polishing – This is critical to ensure durability of CQuartz.
- We recommend coating removal towels: GreenZ Edgeless Yellow Towel – 16″ x 16″.
Directions: Use only in good ambient lighting
- Wrap a 4″ microfiber suede around the grey side of applicator block.
- Shake CQuartz.
- Slowly open bottle and drag one line of product down the applicator.
- Spread across paint in a criss cross pattern approximately 2 sq ft at a time depending on conditions.
- Buff off about 5 minutes later when you see a white haze begin to form. (3~15 minutes depends on conditions) – see additional tips below) using a GreenZ Edge-less Towel 16″ x 16″.
- Be sure to remove all excess residue when wiping off.
- Switch out the 4″ Suedes every 2+/- panels.
- Additional coats may be applied with 45-60 minutes or wait until the following day if you are beyond 90 minutes. CarPro recommends 2 coats. You may apply additional coats if you wish.
- We do NOT recommend adding Reload on top unless you wish to do so after it is fully cured or in future. SiC is very slick on is own and in fact more slick than Reload.
- Keep surface dry for at least 3 hours after application (For best results keep dry for 24 hours).
- Gently wipe any water off the surface during the first 24 hours after application.
- Avoid detergents and chemicals for 5 days after application.