- Coat your car with the glossiest and hardest coating available on the open market!
- Now easy to wipe off even in hot humid climates!
The next evolution of ceramic coating technology is here! CQuartz UK is world renowned for being the strongest ceramic coating on the open market! Rivaling many “pro grade” products, CQuartz UK has been embraced by fans all across the world however CarPro is never one to wait for others to catch up so they set out to improve CQuartz UK even further! The new and improved CQuartz UK 3.0 now features easy use in all climates!
In our REAL WORLD tests we have found CQuartz to outlast the competition in side by side, apples to apples torture tests. One of the many reasons we continue to offer CQuartz as our ceramic coating brand of choice is their commitment to innovation and the simple but critically important fact that CarPro continues to tell us and you the truth and base their claims on reality.
CQuartz UK 3.0 offers incredible resistance to chemicals, salt, and environmental damage as well as provide excellent UV protection! The high silica-quartz content creates a hard glassy layer across painted or gel-coat surfaces. CQuartz UK adds incredible levels of depth to the paint along with unbelievable water and dirt repellency and a rugged durability measured in years!
Buy yours today!
(1) 50ml/30ml bottle of CQuartz UK 3.0 (Use 15ml+/- per coat – average size car)
(1) 100ml bottle of CarPro Reload Silica Spray
(1) 16″ Microfiber Suede Towel
(1) CarPro Foam Applicator Block
(4) 4″ MF Suede applicators
- Now easy to use in a wide range of temps!
- Protection and gloss superior to that of competitor “professional coatings” but easy to use for all detailers
- Extremely high Sio2 Quartz content
- Deep gloss that lasts!
- Easy maintenance with “self cleaning” properties (Stays cleaner than other products on the market)
- Resistance to wash induced marring, bird dropping damage, stains, high or low temperatures, and traffic film
- Repels UV rays, water, oils, dirt, and contaminants
- Durability: 2 years or more
- Average Thickness: 1~2 Micron per coat
- Coverage 15ml per coat +/-
- Water contact angle: 110°
- Minor filling
- Recommended working temperatures: 5Deg C to 35 Deg C
- Recommended Surfaces:
- And more
- It is HIGHLY recommended that you Iron X and clay your vehicle before polishing.
- To gain the most from Cquartz it is recommended that your vehicle have all surfaces 100% clean and paint polished to a high level
- Use CarPro Reflect to achieve an incredible high gloss finish in less time with no fillers, a swirl FREE finish is needed before applying the coating.
- Use CarPro Eraser to remove all oils leftover from Reflect – This is critical to ensure durability of CQuartz