The XFE 7-12 80 is a small, compact polisher, perfect for those spot repairs. It will also compliment your large polishers. This tools has a ergonomically shaped grip hood with Soft Grip. The tool can be guided with precision and always provides a safe grip. The low heat generation on the surface makes it ideal for temperature sensitive paints. Perfect for the following applications: -Car Restoration -Car Auto Body Shop -Smart Repair -Maritime -Acrylic Glass
- VR microprocessor control: with tachogenerator constant speed control, soft start, restart protection after power failure, overload protection, temperature monitoring and speed selection
- Free-spinning drive for hologram-free finishing
- 12 mm orbit for high efficiency
- Cushioned special hook and loop pad for polishing.
- Counterweight for smoother operation
- Optimised air flow for optimum cooling of motor and gear. No annoying exhaust air for the user
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position.
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
- With rubberised resting bar for safe setting down
- Low heat generation on the surface makes it ideal for temperature-sensitive paints
- Especially suitable into the spot-repair area and for difficult shapes. Ideal auxiliary for larger polishers