The GreenZ Coating Thickness Gauge G01 measures the paint thickness on all metals, including steel and aluminum. Before you buy a used car or begin reconditioning a damaged finish, check the paint’s thickness for clues about its condition and history. The GreenZ Coating Thickness Gauge G01 provides invaluable information for car professionals, detailers, and car buyers!
With the GreenZ Coating Thickness Gauge G01, we offer the client a helpful and sturdy instrument for simple and quick covering thickness estimation. The meter distinguishes dependably and non-damagingly the layer thickness on all metal based materials.
- Suitable for measurements on iron / steel and non-ferrous metals
- Automatic identification of the substrate
- Measuring range: 0 ~ 1300um
- Approved magnetic induction / eddy current measuring process with integrated measuring probe, without cable
- Operating temperature range – 25 to +50
- Easy and fast calibration, suitable for one-hand operation
- Switchable to microns / mils
- Audible indicator when taking measured value
- Soft suspension to protect the measured surface
- Display with lighting, torch light option and UV light
- Automatic switch-off after 60 seconds, extending the battery life time
- Shock-absorbing rubber cover
- + 125 g in weight and very handy with small dimensions
Specially developed coating thickness gauge with integrated probe combination for the requirements around the car. For paint thickness measurement on ferrous and non-ferrous metals (aluminum).
- Sturdy construction with shock absorbing rubber holster
- UV light to detect the safety features on the vehicle registration document and bills
- Accuracy: ± (2.5%+1um)
- Range Ferr. Microns to 2000 (on iron)
- Range NoFerr. Microns to 1000 (on aluminum)