GreenZ Edgeless Pearl Polish Microfiber Towel
₹ 274 – ₹ 2,632
The GreenZ Edgeless Pearl Polish Microfiber Towel is woven specifically for wax and polish removal. It has a soft touch that is extra gentle on sensitive clear coat finishes. Plus, the cloth has zero edges, making accidental scratches virtually impossible.
The GreenZ Edgeless Microfiber Polishing Towel features a closed loop construction which is designed for wiping away polish and wax residue. The microfiber polishing cloth has a soft touch and non-stitched edge, making it safe for use on the most delicate clearcoat surfaces. Scratches are virtually impossible with these microfiber polishing towels.
Even the thickest paste waxes will be easily removed with this pearl weave microfiber towel without caking. If you want to make the removal of tough waxes and polishes an easy task, the edgeless glass cleaning towels are the tool for you.
Edgeless design equals NO SCRATCHES! The absence of an edge makes this towel extra gentle on all your vehicle’s delicate surfaces.
This microfiber polishing and buffing towel excels in other applications also, most notably as glass cleaning towel. The closed loop construction of these glass cleaning towels leaves behind no lint or streaking, leaving you with ultra-clear glass and mirrors.
This 380 gsm towel’s soft texture makes it great for the application of spray waxes and quick detailers, as well as wax and polish removal.
MADE IN KOREA
- GSM: 380 GSM
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Weave: Pearl
- Border: Ultra sonic Cut
- Country of Origin: South Korea – 100% Korean Split Microfiber
- Removal / Levelling of All Types of Ceramic Coatings (Paint, Windshield, Rims, Headlights, etc)
- Sealant Removal
- Compound/Polish Removal
- Interior Cleaning and Dusting
Please check our microfiber towel guide for more details of microfiber towels, towel care and different types of towels and their usages.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use to remove any loose factory production fibers.
- Always keep used/dirty microfiber towels in a separate bin from your regular laundry to reduce the risk of accidentally damaging your valuable microfiber by washing them together.
- Better to use color coded towels for different purpose which will help to reduce the chance of cross contamination.
- Do not wash Microfiber products with fabric softener, fabric Softener will clog the micro-pours in the microfiber fabric that suck up water and dust.
- Do not use bleach, bleach will break down and erode the integrity of the split microfiber strands, your towels will lose their absorbency, and dust clinging ability, they will become rough and ineffective.
- Don’t dry too hot, microfiber is like a plastic. If you heat it up too much it will melt, and will lose cleaning effectiveness, machine wash up to 60 Degree is normally fine.
- Machine Wash in Warm Water with a Mild, Clean-Rinsing Liquid Detergent that is as Free of Dyes and Perfumes as Possible.
- Do not Iron microfiber towels.