Remove small blemishes with the Rotary 2″ inch Flexible Backing Plate and a 2 inch pad. This compact backing plate has all the rugged features of larger backing plates, yet its perfectly sized for spot polishing. Use the Rotary 1 inch Flexible Backing Plate with any polisher with M14 thread.
HIGH-STRENGTH MOLDED URETHANE
- Choose from our full line of moulded urethane backing plates.
- GRIP EASY Edge for fast, easy pad changes
- Durable moulded polyurethane construction
- Flexible center hub ideal for surface contours
- Plated steel threaded insert
- Steel reinforced inner construction
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
GRIP EASY EDGE
– Easy plate removal for quick pad changes
– Prolongs life of loop material on pads
MOLDED POLYURETHANE CONSTRUCTION
– Hook material moulded into plate eliminates delamination
– Flexible edge
FLEXIBLE PLASTIC CENTER HUB
– Ideal for transitions from flat to contoured surfaces
– Reduces risk of spot heating
PLATED STEEL THREADED INSERT
– Will not cross-thread
REINFORCED INNER CONSTRUCTION
– Steel struts moulded into center hub for superior strength.
These are the best backing plates you can buy for your Rotary Polisher which is made of moulded Urethane. This material is flexible yet incredibly durable.
These backing plates last through countless, rigorous uses without falling apart or becoming unbalanced. Balancing is essential when it comes to polishers because an unbalanced plate will bounce, leaving an uneven finish. The reinforced inner construction uses steel struts moulded into the center hub to give the plate stability and maintain an even surface for your pad.
Another benefit of urethane is its resistance to heat. The Flexible Backing Plate minimizes the transfer of heat from the motor to the paint to prevent burning. Spontaneous heat build-up is also reduced.
This Flexible Backing Plate is perfect for 2″ Foam Pads.
Fits all rotary buffers with M14 diameter (Euro) shaft.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
There are no reviews yet.