The GreenZ All Purpose Microfiber Towel is designed for all kind of cleaning purpose like interior cleaning, wheel cleaning and polish removal.
These towels are machine washable and dryer safe, and will last hundreds of washing. Make sure to wash them separately from other fabric types without bleach or fabric softener. The towels will last longer if dry them on a low heat setting. Excessive heat can melt the fibers diminishing their almost magical cleaning ability.
We recommend these towels for interior cleaning and wheel cleaning.
Note: The color may vary based on the stock available!
Please check our microfiber towel guide for more details of microfiber towels, towel care and different types of towels and their usages.
Blend: 80:20 (Polyester:Polyamide)
Weight: 400 gsm
Size: 40×40 cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use to remove any loose factory production fibers.
- Always keep used/dirty microfiber towels in a separate bin from your regular laundry to reduce the risk of accidentally damaging your valuable microfiber by washing them together.
- Better to use color coded towels for different purpose which will help to reduce the chance of cross contamination.
- Do not wash Microfiber products with fabric softener, fabric Softener will clog the micro-pours in the microfiber fabric that suck up water and dust.
- Do not use bleach, bleach will break down and erode the integrity of the split microfiber strands, your towels will lose their absorbency, and dust clinging ability, they will become rough and ineffective.
- Don’t dry too hot, microfiber is like a plastic. If you heat it up too much it will melt, and will lose cleaning effectiveness, machine wash up to 60 Degree is normally fine.
- Machine Wash in Warm Water with a Mild, Clean-Rinsing Liquid Detergent that is as Free of Dyes and Perfumes as Possible.
- Do not Iron microfiber towels.