GYEON Q²M BaldWipe
The Gyeon Q2M BaldWipe towel is short fiber, edgeless and gentle yet very effective towel. It suits many different applications, being equally as good whether it comes to wiping off coatings, applying Q2M Cure or cleansing the paint with Q2M Tar as it is when used with Q2M Prep.
The GYEON Q²M BaldWipe towel is short fiber, edgeless and gentle yet very effective towel. It suits many different applications, being equally as good whether it comes to wiping off coatings, applying Q2M Cure or cleansing the paint with Q2M Tar as it is when used with Q2M Prep.
It removes the rest of the polishing pastes, without leaving marks or light scratches easily. Q2M BaldWipe can also be used as a universal microfiber for interior detailing. The Q2M BaldWipe Towel, just like all of our edgeless towels, is fabricated using the most advanced laser-cutting technology.
Please check our microfiber towel guide for more details of microfiber towels, towel care and different types of towels and their usages.
Blend: 80:20 (Polyester:Polyamide)
Weight: 340 gsm
Edge: Edge-less (Lacer Cut)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use to remove any loose factory production fibers.
- Always keep used/dirty microfiber towels in a separate bin from your regular laundry to reduce the risk of accidentally damaging your valuable microfiber by washing them together.
- Better to use color coded towels for different purpose which will help to reduce the chance of cross contamination.
- Do not wash Microfiber products with fabric softener, fabric Softener will clog the micro-pours in the microfiber fabric that suck up water and dust.
- Do not use bleach, bleach will break down and erode the integrity of the split microfiber strands, your towels will lose their absorbency, and dust clinging ability, they will become rough and ineffective.
- Don’t dry too hot, microfiber is like a plastic. If you heat it up too much it will melt, and will lose cleaning effectiveness, machine wash up to 60 Degree is normally fine.
- Machine Wash in Warm Water with a Mild, Clean-Rinsing Liquid Detergent that is as Free of Dyes and Perfumes as Possible.
- Do not Iron microfiber towels.