GYEON’s suede towels are available in 3 sizes, starting from the applicator sized 10x10cm, through 20x20cm up to 40x40cm towels. They prove great performance when it comes to coating application and are also suitable for use with GYEON Q² CanCoat EVO.
Their ultra-soft, edgeless finish provides a smooth movement on the surface and minimizes the risk of uneven application. Suedes are also great to remove the light mist after Repel has cured on windows.
For applying Ceramic Coatings quality ceramic coating applicator cloth like suede towels should be used.
Please check our microfiber towel guide for more details of microfiber towels, towel care and different types of towels and their usages.
Blend: 80:20 (Polyester:Polyamide)
Weight: 200 gsm
Edge: Edge-less (Lacer Cut)
GreenZ Car Care is GYEON‘s exclusive Indian distributor.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use to remove any loose factory production fibers.
- Always keep used/dirty microfiber towels in a separate bin from your regular laundry to reduce the risk of accidentally damaging your valuable microfiber by washing them together.
- Better to use color coded towels for different purpose which will help to reduce the chance of cross contamination.
- Do not wash Microfiber products with fabric softener, fabric Softener will clog the micro-pours in the microfiber fabric that suck up water and dust.
- Do not use bleach, bleach will break down and erode the integrity of the split microfiber strands, your towels will lose their absorbency, and dust clinging ability, they will become rough and ineffective.
- Don’t dry too hot, microfiber is like a plastic. If you heat it up too much it will melt, and will lose cleaning effectiveness, machine wash up to 60 Degree is normally fine.
- Machine Wash in Warm Water with a Mild, Clean-Rinsing Liquid Detergent that is as Free of Dyes and Perfumes as Possible.
- Do not Iron microfiber towels.