- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This backing plate gives you the same stability and quality of the larger backing plate, but it can be used with a 6.5 D.A. pad.
Moulded Urethane is where it’s at. This material is flexible yet incredibly durable. This plate will last through countless, rigorous uses without falling apart or becoming unbalanced. Balancing is essential when it comes to polishers because an unbalanced plate will bounce, leaving an uneven finish. The reinforced inner construction uses steel struts moulded into the center hub to give the plate stability and maintain an even surface for your pad.
Another benefit of urethane is its resistance to heat. The Flexible Backing Plate minimizes the transfer of heat from the motor to the paint to prevent burning. Spontaneous heat build-up is also reduced.
- Choose from our full line of moulded urethane backing plates.
- GRIP EASY Edge for fast, easy pad changes
- Durable moulded polyurethane construction
- Flexible center hub ideal for surface contours
- Plated steel threaded insert
- Steel reinforced inner construction
FEATURES AND BENEFITS