Meguiar’s® Mirror Glaze® Ultra Finishing Polish M205
Special Discounts for Detailers!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- 100% Genuine Products
- Secure Payments
Meguiar’s® Mirror Glaze® Ultra Finishing Polish is formulated with advanced technology to provide deep gloss and rich, swirl-free results. This professional grade polish work to permanently remove swirls and other light defects from all glossy paints including clear coats. It provides a smooth buffing feel and wipes off easy for a fast and easy clean up. Use a foam or microfiber applicator pad and rub the compound on the desired area. Wipe off the residue with a clean GreenZ All Purpose Microfiber Towel.
HOW TO USE
1. Dispense a small amount of Meguiar’s M105 Ultra-Cut Compound Compound directly onto a foam applicator pad or a small, clean 100% cotton terry towel.
2. Work a small section at a time using a tight, circular pattern and making 4-6 overlapping passes. When the M105 Ultra-Cut Compound starts to turn clear, make one final pass to polish the surface.
3. Before moving on to the next section, use GreenZ All Purpose Microfiber Towel to wipe away any product residue before it dries. Additional application of M105 Ultra-Cut Compound may be required to remove deep and/or stubborn defects.
4. Repeat steps 4 and 5 as needed to complete the rest of the vehicle.
5. Follow up with any Meguiar’s polish and wax, like M205 Ultra Finishing Polish and Ultimate Wax.
By Dual Action Polisher:
1. Attach the appropriate polishing pad to the Meguiar’s G110v2 DA Polisher (W8207).
2. Set the tool to speed 5, and apply a strip of Meguiar’s M105 Ultra-Cut Compound directly onto the pad.
3. Place the face of the pad flat on the paint. Turn on the Meguiar’s DA Polisher and begin buffing using light to moderate pressure in an overlapping pattern while keeping the pad flat against the paint at all times.
4. Work a small section (2′ x 2′) at a time, until the Ultimate Compound starts to turn clear. Apply additional Ultra-Cut Compound as needed until defects have been removed.
5. Before moving on to the next section, use GreenZ All Purpose Microfiber Towel to wipe away any product residue before it dries.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 as needed to complete the rest of the vehicle.
7. Follow up with any Meguiar’s polish and wax, like M205 Ultra Finishing Polish and Ultimate Wax.
By Rotary Polisher:
1. Attach the appropriate wool or foam cutting pad to the rotary polisher and set the tool speed to 1600-1800rpm for light scratches and swirls, 1200-1600rpm for moderate scratching and swirling.
2. Apply a bead of M105 directly to the paint surface and begin working in a 2′ x 2′ area with overlapping passes. Continue working until defects or sanding marks are removed.
3. Wipe remaining residue with GreenZ All Purpose Microfiber Towel before moving on to the next section.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 as needed to complete the rest of the vehicle, cleaning the pad often.
5. For final polishing, choose the appropriate Meguiar’s foam pad and any Meguiar’s polish, such as M205 Ultra Finishing Polish.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.