WORK STUFF Beast Drying Towel
Work Stuff Beast Drying Towel – a professional, high quality towel for drying.
A classic type of “Plush” fiber towel. It is characterised by a very high absorbency. The dense and delicate microfiber structure doesn’t leave scratches and is safe for any type of varnish. Perfect for drying small and medium-sized cars. High-quality fiber allows you to work without the risk of leaving streaks on the car’s paintwork.
Size – 70 / 50cm
Weight – 1100gsm (actual weight)
Main features :
- the most delicate and very dense microfiber (made in Korea)
- large weight
- Compact size
- safe for varnish
Beast Drying Towel is a classic type of towel for drying, its extraordinary delicacy and huge weight guarantee safety and efficiency of work.
We recommend washing the product before the first use.
MADE IN KOREA
Large 22″ x 30″ waffle texture microfiber towel
1 review for WORK STUFF Beast Drying Towel
5.00 out of 5 stars
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use to remove any loose factory production fibers.
- Always keep used/dirty microfiber towels in a separate bin from your regular laundry to reduce the risk of accidentally damaging your valuable microfiber by washing them together.
- Better to use color coded towels for different purpose which will help to reduce the chance of cross contamination.
- Do not wash Microfiber products with fabric softener, fabric Softener will clog the micro-pours in the microfiber fabric that suck up water and dust.
- Do not use bleach, bleach will break down and erode the integrity of the split microfiber strands, your towels will lose their absorbency, and dust clinging ability, they will become rough and ineffective.
- Don’t dry too hot, microfiber is like a plastic. If you heat it up too much it will melt, and will lose cleaning effectiveness, machine wash up to 60 Degree is normally fine.
- Machine Wash in Warm Water with a Mild, Clean-Rinsing Liquid Detergent that is as Free of Dyes and Perfumes as Possible.
- Do not Iron microfiber towels.
KARTHIK ARTHYADKA (verified owner) –