WORK STUFF Clay Mitt with a polymer layer designed for clay process. Easy to use, more durable than ordinary clay.
Removes brake dust, metallic particles, dry tree soap and other stubborn contamination.
It leaves a smooth and clean surface – suitable for paintwork and glass.
Lasts many times longer than clay blocks
Medium clay grade with unique structure
Removes the most stubborn dirt
Washable and therefore very durable
Can be used dozens of times!
Fine grade with minimal marring, treat after use with a paint cleaner or polish.
- Wash your car thoroughly before removing loose dirt.
- Spray on the contaminated area with a suitable clay lube or with water and shampoo.
- Slide the Clay Mitt in the longitudinal direction on the surface until it slides smoothly.
- Wash the surface of the Clay Mitt regularly.
- Dry the paint with a good dry cloth.