WORK STUFF GENTLEMAN+ Microfiber Towel
Work Stuff Gentleman + edgeless, high-quality microfibres ideal for car wax buffing and quick detailing.
Special Discounts for Detailers!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- 100% Genuine Products
- Secure Payments
Work Stuff Gentleman + edgeless, high-quality microfibres.
Size – 40 / 40cm
Weight – 600 gsm
- laser cut edges
- dense and delicate microfiber (made in Korea)
- high weight (actual weight)
- Suggested use for working with: QD, QW, Sealants, Waxes, etc.
Work Stuff Gentleman is an unrivalled luxury fiber available for everyone!
We recommend washing the product before the first use.
Please check our microfiber care guide for better life of your microfibers
Blend: 70:30 (Polyester:Polyamide)
Weight: 500 gsm
Edge: Edge-less (Lacer Cut)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use to remove any loose factory production fibers.
- Always keep used/dirty microfiber towels in a separate bin from your regular laundry to reduce the risk of accidentally damaging your valuable microfiber by washing them together, also better to use color coded towels for different purpose which will help to reduce the chance of cross contamination.
- Do not wash Microfiber products with fabric softener, fabric Softener will clog the micro-pours in the microfiber fabric that suck up water and dust.
- Do not use bleach, bleach will break down and erode the integrity of the split microfiber strands, your towels will lose their absorbency, and dust clinging ability, they will become rough and ineffective.
- Don’t dry too hot, microfiber is like a plastic. If you heat it up too much it will melt, and will lose cleaning effectiveness, machine wash up to 60 Degree is normally fine.
- Machine Wash in Warm Water with a Mild, Clean-Rinsing Liquid Detergent that is as Free of Dyes and Perfumes as Possible.
- Do not Iron microfiber towels.