CarPro Ceriglass Polish
Cerium Oxide glass polish compound removes light scratched and eliminate water spots from any glass or plexiglas surface.
CeriGlass is a special glass polishing technique developed by the innovative special ceramic, Cerium Oxide, together with some other nano components. Formulated with mild abrasives, CeriGlass deep cleans and polishes all glass surfaces with ease. It quickly removes acid rain spots, hard water spots, road film, stubborn bird stains, and that annoying interior glass film.
CeriGlass is so effective, it even removes fine to medium scratches. It leaves glass crystal clear and sparkling. Can be use by hand or machine. Hand polishing pads provided for mild water spots removing, if you want to work efficiently and widespread severe water spots or light scratches, please work with a combination of glass polishing machine (Rotary or DA) and buffing glass pad.
When used with an orbital buffer this polish can remove surface scratching from glass which is caused by salt and road dust that binds to your windscreen wipers.
No need to use strong dissolving agents, there is no damage to skin like using such material.
- Will not distort glass.
- Great for restoring old windshields.
- Can also be used to clean and brighten chrome and other metal surfaces.
- For hand or machine use.
- Not for use on aftermarket window tint, painted or coated glass.
- Great for Plexiglas polishing or headlamps restoring.
- Remove tiny pinhole pits in glass windows , and polish fine wiper scratches.
How To Use :
- Shake the bottle well
- Apply small amount on the glass polish pad or our hand glass applicator.
- Cover the car panels properly and rubber seals with nylon film so less powder dust will spread over.
- Buff thoroughly all over the glass surface in circular motion.
- Rinse the surface with water. wipe off with MF,and observe your work if needs another go.
1. ALWAYS TRY A SMALL TEST SPOT TO MAKE SURE CeriGlass DOES NOT MAR OR SCRATCH THE SURFACE.
2. For best results, apply in the shade on cool glass.
3. We recommend using face mask while using polishing machine to prevent inhalation of polish powder.
I received this product in a very nice packaging. Reached me safely.
The product works like a charm.
Excellent results on my old car.
The windscreen is good as new.
And is safe to use too.