CarPro Gloss Pad
CarPro Gloss Pad is made of a unique Japanese open cell polyurethane foam specifically designed for finishing to a high gloss on many paint types! The incredibly "fast rebound" foam makes...
CarPro Gloss Pad is made of a unique Japanese open cell polyurethane foam specifically designed for finishing to a high gloss on many paint types! The incredibly "fast rebound" foam makes it ideal for use with both Dual Action AND Rotary machines.
The dense urethane interlayer provides the ability to easily maintain even pressure over curved surfaces whilst allowing vibration to be absorbed BEFORE it reaches the polishing surface. This in turn allows the abrasives to do their job without the vibration affecting performance of finish. The beveled profile allows the face of the pad to contour out away from the backing plate providing an extra level of precaution around tight spots.
If extreme gloss is a priority the CarPro Gloss Pad is must!
- Extreme Gloss Pads for Intense Reflections!
- Super Soft open cell Japanese foam
- Dense Foam Urethane Interlayer
- Bevel profile
- High strength adhesive
- Fabricated in: Japan
- Assembled in: China
- Polishing Face Material: Open cell Polyurethane
- Polishing Face Diameter: 5 1/2"
- Hook & Loop Diameter: 4 7/8"
- Total thickness: 1 1/4"
- Color: White
- Polishing Foam: 3/4" Thick (White)
- Dense Urethane Interlayer: 3/8" Thick (Blue)
- Velcro Color: White
- Cut: 1/8 (Light)
- Finish: 8/8 (Glossy)
- Fasten pad to machine taking care to securely center it on your backing plate
- Follow polish dependant tips
- Avoid overworking an area and do not hold pad still in one place
- When polishing, clean your pad after each section with your Foam Pad Brush before applying a couple more drops of polish for the next section.