Reload is an inorganic Spray Sealant, and nlike the others on the market which are organic wax or solvent based polymer sealant sprays Reload is an inorganic water-based formula composed from specially modified Silica (Sio2), glass nano components (5% total concentration). Reload is the most cost effective inorganic spray sealant on the market at a fraction the cost of its closest competitor. Reload offers a slick super hydrophobic layer which repels water like no other. Coupled with its ability to repel dirt & grime this leaves a stunning, glossy, and highly reflective shine. Very easy to use and ideal for enthusiasts and professionals alike. Once applied Reload makes washing the car easier and faster. You will also find the drying is no longer a chore as Reload leaves less water on the surfaces.
- Water-based formula mainly composed from special modified Silica (Sio2), glass based coating. 5% Total concentration.
- Fast and Easy: Even adding it to your washing routine during the drying process doesn't add much time to the wash.
- Approximately 1 ounce is enough to top the average vehicle
- An excellent topper for Cquartz as it enhances the lotus affect, adds slickness, and stays clean longer and easier unlike traditional organic sealants & carnauba waxes.
- Versatile and can be applied to a wet or dry surface.
- Alone, in conjunction with CQuartz, or over the top of other permanent coatings
- Does not stain trim: Can be used on Paint, Rubber, Plastic, and Glass with great sheeting affect
- Repels rain & grime
- Highly Hydrophobic
- Do not apply in direct sun
- Apply to clean surface as follows.
- Apply to 1 section at a time (1 Spray per approximately 3 sq. ft.)
- Use an mf towel to wipe, spread, then buff off immediately.
- Use second towel or dry side of first towel and wipe and check before moving to next section
Ultimate Detailerz Tips:
- Paint should be completely clean and free of oil, solvents, or wax before applying Reload (For Durability)
- As with any product, when pressing the trigger one quick press will allow it to disperse in a finer mist.
- Contain your work area to one section at a time rather than allowing over spray to land on a section you won't be buffing off right away.
- Some find the short weave microfiber towel to be the best option to wipe off with.
- In case of uneven areas do to improper application or applying too thick, wipe off Reload with Eraser or IPA immediately and re-apply.