DP All In One Headlight Restoring Polish
An easy way to restore dimmed headlights.
Detailer’s All In One Headlight Restoring Polish is a one-step cleaner, compound, and polish for plastic headlight lenses. Formulated using an advanced blend of micro and diminishing abrasives, Detailer’s All In One Headlight Restoring Polish makes multi-step headlight polishing systems obsolete. In one simple step, you’ll be able to restore yellowed, dull, faded plastic headlight lenses to like-new condition, increasing night-time visibility and reducing glare.
Detailer’s All In One Headlight Restoring Polish gently polishes away the dull, faded layer of plastic to restore optical clarity so you can see clearly. Detailer's All In One Headlight Restoring Polish removes years of oxidation and yellowing revealing a clear lens. Polishes with the help of ultra-fine abrasives that further refine the surface, optimizing clarity while increasing vehicle safety.
Detailer’s All In One Headlight Restoring Polish can be applied with a drill, rotary or dual action polisher. Simply equip your machine with the proper wool or foam cutting pad and within minutes, your vehicle’s plastic headlight lenses will look brand new. Detailer’s All In One Headlight Restoring Polish is easy to wipe off and it's zero-dusting formula ensures your paint and clothing aren't covered in dust after use.
- Ensure surface is clean and cool to the touch.
- Tape off paint surrounding lenses. Apply using a drill or polisher equipped with the proper backing plate and foam or wool cutting pad.
- Dispense a line of polish around the outer edge of the pad. Press pad to lens cover and turn on. If you are using a drill or rotary polisher, set speed between 1500 and 1800 RPM. If you are using a dual action polisher, set speed between 5000 and 6000 OPM.
- Work polish in until it turns clear.
- Wipe off residue with a microfiber towel. Repeat if necessary.
- Follow with Detailer’s Headlight Protectant Spray to retard UV-induced yellowing and fading.