FLEX XFE 7-12 80 Kit
The FLEX XFE-12 80 Mini Random Orbital Polisher is perfectly balanced for surgical precision paint correction for small surface finishing perfection. Paint scratches and swirls come from improper washing, drying, and touching. Machine polishing removes scratches by gently grinding away the paint that has scratches etched into it.
The XFE-12 80 uses a free-spinning dual action mechanism to gently rub and scrub away scratched and swirled dead layers of paint with an abrasive pad and compound. The gentle dual action mechanism helps prevent holograms in conjunction with the large 12 mm orbital throw.
The expanded orbital throw mechanism spreads buffing heat over a large area for even surface finishing and fast correction time. Spreading the work from the powerful 700 watt motor over a large surface area keeps temperatures lower, protecting paintwork from heat burn and burn through. The FLEX XFE-12 80 is lightweight, balanced, and easy to handle for any detailing expert or enthusiast.
Positive-drive orbital (Dual Action) polisher
- Powerful 700 watt motor for fast correction
- Dual action polishing mechanism safer for sensitive paint surfaces
- 12mm orbital throw spreads work over large area for faster correction and more even finish
- 3’’ backing plate accepts 4’’ buffing pads to cover large areas quickly
- VR microprocessor control: with tachogenerator constant speed control, soft start, continuous speed control trigger, restart protection after power failure, overload protection, temperature monitoring and speed selection
- Free-running drive for hologram-free finishing
- Continuous speed control trigger: for a gentle start and a lock-on for continuous operation
- Cushioned special hook and loop pad for polishing
- Optimized air ducting for optimum cooling of motor and gear
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip
- Low heat generation on the surface makes it ideal for temperature-sensitive paints
The FLEX Orbital Polisher can easily do most of the work for which you'd normally rely on a rotary machine, and it's safer! The dual action nearly eliminates the risk of burns or holograms. Plus, the large stroke of 8 mm allows the polisher to cover more area faster. A 9 ft. power cord allows you to work easily around most vehicles.
The FLEX Orbital Polisher has an adjustable bale handle on the top and a speed control on the side for easy access with your thumb. A speed trigger on the underside of the polisher allows you to gradually accelerate speed as needed.
Made in Germany
|Velcro backing pad||140 mm|
|Max. polishing pad diameter||160 mm|
|No load speed||160-480 rpm|
|Orbit rate, no load||3200-9600 opm|
|Power input||900 watt|
|Power output||590 watt|
|1 SoftVib handle||
|1 bail handle||
|1 special velcro backing pad, 140||