Lake Country CCS Foam Hand Polish Applicator
The CCS Euro Foam Polish Applicators allow you to match polishes to the appropriate foam variety, just as you do if you were applying the products with a polisher. Now you can get better results by hand because the applicator is enhancing the performance of the product. Work smarter with CCS Euro Foam Hand Polish
This firm, high density foam is ideal for scratch and defect removal. The orange foam offers the correction of a typical compounding pad whilst at the same time allowing the polishing ability of light cut foam pad. Use the orange pad for spot correction or on the entire vehicle.
Why CCS Technology
CCS (Collapsed Cell Structure) pads were developed after more than two years of development with automakers and polishing companies (specifically Menzerna of Germany).The result of this development was the patented Collapsed Cell Structure technology. The basis of this technology is a pattern of strategically placed pockets on the surface of the pad. In these areas the cells of the pad have been closed. As a result polish does not soak into the pad like conventional pads, meaning the polish is able to work for longer.
What are the benefits of CCS Technology?
- Slows rate of polish absorption As discussed above, the pads are slow to absorb products and therefore the paint benefits from a longer working time. The same is true of liquid waxes and sealants.
- Improves operator control CCS pockets gradually release polish as needed by the operator. Since these areas are not absorbing polish, they serve as little reservoirs until the excess polish is needed.
- Prevents pad skipping CCS pockets reduce surface tension allowing the operator to run pad flat on a working surface. Basically, the CCS pockets break up the smooth surface of the foam to eliminate the sticking and skipping that occurs when two perfectly flat surfaces meet.
- Creates less heat CCS pockets provide several points where the foam is not completely touching the paint. This reduces friction and therefore heat generated between the pad and the paint.
- OEM approved OEM tests confirm CCS pads out-perform convoluted pad designs.
|Orange Light Cutting Applicator – The orange foam is the most popular type of foam used in making buffing pads. It has a texture like memory foam but denser. It can be used to remove light to moderate swirls with little or no loss of surface gloss. Use a light swirl remover, such as XMT Ultra Fine Swirl Remover 1 or XMT Fine Swirl Remover 2. In most cases, you can go straight to wax application with the red applicator. Use the orange pad for spot correction or on the entire vehicle.|
|White Polishing Applicator – For general polishing and pre-wax cleaning, we recommend the white polishing foam. This is one of the most versatile foam compositions. Use it to apply finishing polishes, pre-wax cleaners, and all in one products, for example Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion or Klasse All In One. The foam is less dense than the orange pad. It has just enough density to help clean and polish the paint, but it will not produce haze.|
|Red Ultra Soft Finishing Applicator – The red foam is designed specifically for the application of waxes, sealants, and glazes. It has no cut or cleaning ability. The soft foam will not leave any haze and it is gentle on all automotive surfaces. Use the red foam applicator with any last step product to product a smooth, flawless finish.|
Gold Jewelling Applicator - Use the gold pad to apply a very fine polish or glaze as the final step of the polishing process. Jewelling is the term coined for this step because it intensifies gloss and reflectivity, like a jewel. The gold foam pad also works well for wax and sealant application.