Meguiars M105 Ultra-Cut Compound
Exclusive, super-micro abrasive technology cuts ultra fast!
Meguiars Mirror Glaze Ultra-Cut Compound #105 is ultra fast-cutting compound for rapid paint correction with minimal compounding swirls. Super-micro abrasives leave a "best in class" finish that requires very little finishing work. Remove your vehicle‰۪s worst imperfections quickly with professional grade Meguiars Mirror Glaze 105 Ultra-Cut Compound. DA Approved Version.
Meguiars Mirror Glaze #105 Ultra-Cut Compound utilizes exclusive, super-micro abrasive technology that effectively levels blemishes and leaves a nearly wax-ready finish. Unlike traditional compounds that leave compounding swirls, Meguiars Mirror Glaze #105 Ultra-Cut Compound leaves a deep shine with few ‰ÛÒ if any ‰ÛÒ swirl marks! A quick pass with a finishing polish will completely restore the shine and prepare the paint for wax.
The real benefit of Meguiars Mirror Glaze 105 Ultra-Cut Compound is how fast it works! The super-micro abrasives cut quickly to remove 1200 grit sanding scratches, acid rain, and severe swirls and holograms. Rather than going over and over the same spot, you can remove the blemish and move on to the next step. Because #105 Ultra-Cut Compound does work so quickly and with such small abrasives, it leaves a smooth, glossy finish. For professional detailers, Ultra-Cut Compound is a time-saver!
Meguiars Mirror Glaze #105 Ultra-Cut Compound is body shop safe, paintable, and contains no fillers. This safe, VOC compliant formula can be used on all paint finishes, including scratch-resistant and conventional clear coats.
Meguiars Mirror Glaze 105 Ultra-Cut Compound should be applied with a polisher if you plan to compound the entire vehicle. Work at a maximum speed of 1500 to 2000 RPM with a foam or wool cutting pad. Work until the compound starts to dry. Wipe off the residue with a clean GreenZ Gold All Purpose Microfiber Towel. If necessary, follow up with Meguiars Mirror Glaze #205 Ultra Finishing Polish to completely restore the gloss.
Meguiars Mirror Glaze #105 Ultra-Cut Compound can also be used by hand around door handles, spoilers, and anywhere else the polisher cannot be used. Use a foam or microfiber applicator pad and rub the compound on the desired area. Wipe off the residue with a clean GreenZ Gold All Purpose Microfiber Towel.
Meguiars Mirror Glaze #105 Ultra-Cut Compound is the ultimate compound for fast paint correction with few compounding swirls.
1. Dispense a small amount of Meguiar‰۪s M105 Ultra-Cut Compound Compound directly onto a foam applicator pad or a small, clean 100% cotton terry towel.
2. Work a small section at a time using a tight, circular pattern and making 4-6 overlapping passes. When the M105 Ultra-Cut Compound starts to turn clear, make one final pass to polish the surface.
3. Before moving on to the next section, use GreenZ Gold All Purpose Microfiber Towel to wipe away any product residue before it dries. Additional application of M105 Ultra-Cut Compound may be required to remove deep and/or stubborn defects.
4. Repeat steps 4 and 5 as needed to complete the rest of the vehicle.
5. Follow up with any Meguiar‰۪s polish and wax, like M205 Ultra Finishing Polish and Ultimate Wax.
By Dual Action Polisher:
1. Attach the appropriate polishing pad to the Meguiar‰۪s G110v2 DA Polisher (W8207).
2. Set the tool to speed 5, and apply a strip of Meguiar‰۪s M105 Ultra-Cut Compound directly onto the pad.
3. Place the face of the pad flat on the paint. Turn on the Meguiar‰۪s DA Polisher and begin buffing using light to moderate pressure in an overlapping pattern while keeping the pad flat against the paint at all times.
4. Work a small section (2‰۪ x 2‰۪) at a time, until the Ultimate Compound starts to turn clear. Apply additional Ultra-Cut Compound as needed until defects have been removed.
5. Before moving on to the next section, use GreenZ Gold All Purpose Microfiber Towel to wipe away any product residue before it dries.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 as needed to complete the rest of the vehicle.
7. Follow up with any Meguiar‰۪s polish and wax, like M205 Ultra Finishing Polish and Ultimate Wax.
By Rotary Polisher:
1. Attach the appropriate wool or foam cutting pad to the rotary polisher and set the tool speed to 1600-1800rpm for light scratches and swirls, 1200-1600rpm for moderate scratching and swirling.
2. Apply a bead of M105 directly to the paint surface and begin working in a 2‰۪ x 2‰۪ area with overlapping passes. Continue working until defects or sanding marks are removed.
3. Wipe remaining residue with GreenZ Gold All Purpose Microfiber Towel before moving on to the next section.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 as needed to complete the rest of the vehicle, cleaning the pad often.
5. For final polishing, choose the appropriate Meguiar‰۪s foam pad and any Meguiar‰۪s polish, such as M205 Ultra Finishing Polish.