Mothers PowerPlastic Plastic Polish
Mothers PowerPlastic is an advanced formula plastic polish designed for use with the PowerBall (sold separately) line of foam polishing tools. PowerPlastic Polish and the PowerBall allow you to quickly and easily polish plastic surfaces to a clean shine.
Mothers PowerPlastic features a special blend of oxidation-inhibiting polymers, UV shields and an ultra-fine polish that work in unison to clean and clarify your headlights, taillights, convertible top windows and more. When used in combination with a PowerBall and your electric drill, PowerPlastic removes oxidation and surface scratches with ease. This formula is so flexible that you can even use it by hand.
Mothers PowerBall is a foam ball that attaches to your electric drill. Instead of polishing small surfaces by hand, you can get them done faster and with better results with the PowerBall. This patent-pending detailing tool is made of professional grade closed-cell foam that is soft and highly absorbent. The PowerBall is the easiest and fastest way to get excellent results with Mothers PowerPlastic Polish.
Mothers PowerPlastic can be applied with the Mothers PowerBall or other polishing tool and can also be used by hand.
To apply PowerPlastic with the PowerBall:
- Apply an ample amount of PowerPlastic directly to your Mothers Powerball.
- Apply Powerball to the plastic surface and start machine slowly the by feathering the trigger on your drill.
- Begin working in all directions, a full 360 degrees, from the starting point, to create uniform coverage.
- Add small amounts of PowerPlastic, as uniform coverage diminishes, to create another starting point.
- Buff off polish residue with a Cobra Microfiber Towel.
To apply PowerPlastic by hand:
- Apply a small amount of polish to a Cobra Microfiber Applicator.
- Polish thoroughly. Apply to one section at a time, overlapping your passes.
- Aallow polish to dry, the buff off residue with a Cobra Microfiber Towel.
- Heavily stained or soiled areas may require additional applications.
This helped me to restore the headlight of my 9 years old honda city. Thanks Greenz for this wonderful product.