Optimum Ferrex is strong and designed to dissolve and remove ferrous oxides from wheels and painted surfaces quickly by bonding and dissolving them away with minimal effort. Furthermore, Optimum Ferrex will dissolve and remove other surface contaminants such as tar and wax at the same time.
Directions for wheels:
- Avoid using on hot surfaces. Wash wheels to remove excess contaminants.
- Spray Optimum Ferrex directly on wheels and allow 1 - 2 minutes to fully dissolve ferrous oxides.
- Agitate with a soft bristle brush as needed.
- Rinse off with plenty of water.
Directions for painted surfaces:
- Wash with Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine or Optimum Car Wash before applying Optimum Ferrex.
- Use on a cool surface and out of direct sunlight. Spray Optimum Ferrex directly on painted surface and allow 1 - 2 minutes to fully dissolve ferrous oxide. Agitate with a microfiber towel or soft sponge if neccessary.
- Rinse off with pleny of water.