Rupes MARK-II LHR21 BigFoot DA Polisher
The Rupes MARK-II LHR21 BigFoot DA Polisher gets its name from its massive, industry leading 21 mm throw. The throw of the machine indicates the size of the orbit the pad makes. Consider this: a conventional random orbital polisher has a throw between 4 and 8 mm. The advantage of a larger throw is that more surface area is being covered as you polish. This means you’ll be able to remove swirls, scratches, water spots and other paint defects in considerably less time.
The Rupes LHR21 Mark-II utilizes a 6 inch hook and loop backing plate designed to accommodate 6.5 inch and 7 inch pads – the perfect size for polishing horizontal and other large body panels. Rupes, a world-renowned Italian tool maker that has been manufacturing innovative power tools since 1947, set out to develop the smoothest running, most capable random orbital polisher the industry has ever seen.
The Rupes LHR21 Mark-II Big Foot Random Orbital Polisher ensures a perfect finish with its random orbital motion and exceptionally large throw. One of the biggest advantages of the LHR21 MarkII is that no swirls or holograms (also referred to as buffer trails) are instilled into the paint as you polish. A conventional rotary/circular polisher, while very effective at polishing paint to remove defects, leaves swirls and holograms in the finish as a result of its direct drive, circular motion. Simply put, the Rupes LHR21 MarkII Big Foot Random Orbital Polisher leaves you with a perfect finish that’s free of swirls and holograms – all without the risk of burning through the paint. The Rupes LHR21 MarkII is so easy to use that even a novice can have the polisher mastered after only one panel!
The Rupes LHR21 Mark-II Big Foot DA/Random Orbital Polisher has the largest stroke of any polisher on the market. This gives the LHR21 MarkII a huge advantage while working on large panels because it enables you to polish a significantly larger area, reducing your overall time and increasing profits if detailing is your profession.
- The rubber coated housing cover provides the operator maximum control and the two-handed handle allows for an ergonomic friendly front end grip.
- The variable speed dial is handy, easy to use and allows the operator to control the speed of the tool even when the tool is operating.
- Anti-Spinning Cap protects the operator and also prohibits the foam pads from spinning freely if the machine is accidentally turned on.
- The trigger lock on the right side of the handle can be depressed to lock the machine in motion.
- The unique hi-tech design makes the tool extremely comfortable to operate.