Scholl Concepts Spider Pad White
Scholl Concepts Spider Pads are calibrated foam polishing pads which enhance the cutting performance and yield of the compound by combining the advantages of foam and wool pads. The foam gives a higher air circulation, creating less heat generation when polishing, allowing the speed of the machine to be increased to reduce polishing time. Best of all, paired with the correct polish, the finishing ability of even the heavy cut spiderpads is incredible!
The Scholl Concepts DA Spider pad series was designed with premium quality reticulated foam for lower polishing temperatures, increased durability of the pad, and resistance to wear on the foam. Fabricated with a hole in the centre the HP Spiderpads allow for additional heat disipation and circulation of the air on the surface, the DA Spiderpad series also works excellent on "long throw" Dual Action machines.
- Enhanced cutting performance and yield of compound
- High tear resistance and relatively hard foams for maximum performance
- Better air circulation due to the reticulated foam, helping to reduce surface temperature
- Recessed velour backing for more safety
- Excellent finishing capabilities when polishing with moderate pressure
- A long lifespan Suitable for use with DA and rotary polishers.