Solution Finish Fusion Grey Trim Restorer
Finally - a solution for grey trim!
Solution Finish Fusion Grey Trim Restorer is formulated specifically for grey trim, Solution Finish Fusion Grey Trim Restorer will restore, condition, and protect most originally grey surfaces including exterior grey trim. Solution Finish Fusion Grey Trim Restorer is easy to apply, quick drying, and leaves no greasy residue behind. For the original look of your grey trim, Solution Finish Grey Trim Restorer is what you need!
Manufactured by the same company that brought us Solution Finish Black Plastic and Vinyl Restorer, Solution Finish Fusion Grey Trim Restorer is made by professional detailers and is formulated to actually work! Rather than covering faded trim with a greasy, "wet" layer of gloss, Solution Finish Fusion Grey Trim Restorer penetrates deep into your trim's pores for a total restoration.
The sun is harsh - we all know to put SPF on our skin and faces, but putting SPF on your car's paint and exterior surfaces is just as important! If your trim and other exterior surfaces are left without protection against UV rays, the sun will start to fade, bleach, and fade your trim away. Solution Finish Fusion Grey Trim Restorer will stop this from happening!
It can be used on:
- Bumpers, pads and trim
- Mud flaps
- Window trim
- Running boards
- Truck bed caps and covers
- Handles and wiper blades
If it oxidizes, Solution Finish can restore it!
12 ounces treats up to 36 vehicles.
- For best results, apply to a clean, cool surface in the shade.
- Wear gloves and eye protection.
- Shake bottle well and apply a small amount to applicator pad or microfiber sponge.
- Spread a thin coat over area in an even motion, covering area completely.
- Allow solution to penetrate for 1-2 minutes.
- Use a clean microfiber sponge or foam pad to buff off excess and wipe off glass and paint (will stain unsealed paint).