Cerium Oxide glass polish compound removes light scratched and eliminate water spots from any glass or plexiglas surface.
CeriGlass is a special glass polishing technique developed by the innovative special ceramic, Cerium Oxide, together with some other nano components. Formulated with mild abrasives, CeriGlass deep cleans and polishes all glass surfaces with ease. It quickly removes acid rain spots, hard water spots, road film, stubborn bird stains, and that annoying interior glass film.
CeriGlass is so effective, it even removes fine to medium scratches. It leaves glass crystal clear and sparkling. Can be use by hand or machine. Hand polishing pads provided for mild water spots removing, if you want to work efficiently and widespread severe water spots or light scratches, please work with a combination of glass polishing machine (Rotary or DA) and buffing glass pad.
When used with an orbital buffer this polish can remove surface scratching from glass which is caused by salt and road dust that binds to your windscreen wipers.
No need to use strong dissolving agents, there is no damage to skin like using such material.
- Will not distort glass.
- Great for restoring old windshields.
- Can also be used to clean and brighten chrome and other metal surfaces.
- For hand or machine use.
- Not for use on aftermarket window tint, painted or coated glass.
- Great for Plexiglas polishing or headlamps restoring.
- Remove tiny pinhole pits in glass windows , and polish fine wiper scratches.
HOW TO USE
CeriGlass deep cleans and polishes all glass surfaces with ease.
CeriGlass is a unique glass polishing system developed by the innovative technique of blending special ceramics together with other nano components and mild abrasives to create the most user friendly and still effective glass polishing system! It quickly removes acid rain spots, hard water spots, road film, and stubborn bird stains. It is also capable of removing fine to medium windshield wiper/grit scratches and swirls! And it does all this without warping the glass.
- (1) 150ml bottle of Ceriglass
- (1) Ceriglass hand applicator
- (1) Microfiber Terry Weaver Towel (16×16)
- Extremely effective with rotary, removing swirls, light scratches, and sometimes tiny pits.
- Effective with dual action machine for water spots and fine shallow swirls.
- Glass hand applicator block allows simple removal of mild water spots.
- Removes scratches from windshield wipers/sand grit.
- Does not distort glass like traditional cerium oxide compounds.
- Not for use on exterior window tint film, painted or coated glass.
- Avoid trim – product will stain black trim.
- Avoid paint – Cover or tape off, or wash directly after.