COBRA Chinchilla Microfiber Buffing Cloth
The Chinchilla Microfiber Buffing Cloth buff away quick detailers and spray waxes in a flash. It’s soft enough to earn the name, Chinchilla! This thick, plush towel is made of dense 600 g/m² microfiber with a deep pile surrounded with a red cloth border. Use the Chinchilla Microfiber Buffing Cloth for ultra gentle buffing, quick detailing, waterless washing, and dusting.
Special Discounts for Detailers!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- 100% Genuine Products
- Secure Payments
The Chinchilla Microfiber Buffing Cloth is ideal for wiping down your vehicle’s paint because the deep pile allows dirt to gather between the long microfiber threads, rather than being rubbed against the paint. Lubrication with a quick detailer or waterless wash enables the Chinchilla Microfiber Buffing Cloth to glide over the paint, grabbing every speck of dust. The long, silky fibers buff away fingerprints and smudges, too.
This towel is a perfect size for use with waterless washes. Quickly clean vehicles of all sizes with a slick waterless wash spray or concentrate and the Chinchilla towel.
Use the Chinchilla Microfiber Buffing Cloth on any type of finish: paint, clear coat, chrome, glass, and plastics. The soft threads will not scratch.
When washing and drying microfiber, always avoid bleach, fabric softener, dryer sheets, and high heat. Tumble dry on low heat or hang to dry.
Add the Chinchilla Microfiber Buffing Cloth to your microfiber collection. It’s the right blend of softness and durability needed to apply quick detailers, waterless washes, and spray waxes.
Please check our microfiber towel guide for more details of microfiber towels, towel care and different types of towels and their usages.
60 X 40 cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use to remove any loose factory production fibers.
- Always keep used/dirty microfiber towels in a separate bin from your regular laundry to reduce the risk of accidentally damaging your valuable microfiber by washing them together, also better to use color coded towels for different purpose which will help to reduce the chance of cross contamination.
- Do not wash Microfiber products with fabric softener, fabric Softener will clog the micro-pours in the microfiber fabric that suck up water and dust.
- Do not use bleach, bleach will break down and erode the integrity of the split microfiber strands, your towels will lose their absorbency, and dust clinging ability, they will become rough and ineffective.
- Don’t dry too hot, microfiber is like a plastic. If you heat it up too much it will melt, and will lose cleaning effectiveness, machine wash up to 60 Degree is normally fine.
- Machine Wash in Warm Water with a Mild, Clean-Rinsing Liquid Detergent that is as Free of Dyes and Perfumes as Possible.
- Do not Iron microfiber towels.