Cobra Gold Plush Jr. Microfiber Towel
The Cobra Gold Plush Jr. Microfiber Towel is very plush and 16 x 16 inches size with 75/25 blend of polyester and polyamide. The microfiber’s weight is 380 gsm, making one very soft towel!
The Cobra Gold Plush Jr. Microfiber Towel is perfect for buffing because it has a deep pile where dirt and dust can accumulate away from the paint, rather than being rubbed into the paint.
Another feature id that, even it’s having a microfiber edge. A microfiber strip is sewn around the edges to cover the stitching at the edges of the towel. This strip of microfiber is just as soft as the rest of the towel and it prevents the stitching underneath from scratching the paint surface.
The Cobra Gold Plush Jr. Microfiber Towel has even a removable tag which can taken out before the use, while is incredibly soft and very gentle on any surface. With microfiber binding, a 75/25 blend.
Very good for applying wax and sealant or coating removal.
Please check our microfiber towel guide for more details of microfiber towels, towel care and different types of towels and their usages.
Blend: 75:25 (Polyester:Polyamide)
Weight: 380 gsm
Size: 40×40 cm
1 review for Cobra Gold Plush Jr. Microfiber Towel
5.00 out of 5 stars
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use to remove any loose factory production fibers.
- Always keep used/dirty microfiber towels in a separate bin from your regular laundry to reduce the risk of accidentally damaging your valuable microfiber by washing them together.
- Better to use color coded towels for different purpose which will help to reduce the chance of cross contamination.
- Do not wash Microfiber products with fabric softener, fabric Softener will clog the micro-pours in the microfiber fabric that suck up water and dust.
- Do not use bleach, bleach will break down and erode the integrity of the split microfiber strands, your towels will lose their absorbency, and dust clinging ability, they will become rough and ineffective.
- Don’t dry too hot, microfiber is like a plastic. If you heat it up too much it will melt, and will lose cleaning effectiveness, machine wash up to 60 Degree is normally fine.
- Machine Wash in Warm Water with a Mild, Clean-Rinsing Liquid Detergent that is as Free of Dyes and Perfumes as Possible.
- Do not Iron microfiber towels.
Sam Prakash –
The packing and delivery was prompt and quick. The appearance of the towel was a beauty. Very soft and plush with an attractive color.
Regarding the usage, have used it once for drying, results were good. IMO I feel it will be a much better product for quick detailing, waterless washing, and for spray wax. I can honestly rate this towel as a quality product with a reasonable price. I have previously used other brands like meguiars , chemical guys and few unbranded clothes, so I feel I can comment on this cloth by just using once.
And finally about GREENZ, am very much satisfied to get a genuine cobra towel, which is world wide well known, at a very reasonable price and off course at a lowest price possible. I have searched the net and found this price factor.
Thanks for their quality products at best price.