GreenZ Mega Drying Towel
The GreenZ Mega Drying Towel is made out of premium Korean 70/30 blend fibers and weighs 600 gsm. Both sides of the towel is made with the patented twist-loop hybrid design, creates very high levels of water absorbency.
The GreenZ Superior Twisted Pile Drying Towel is premium TWIST LOOP on both sides and 70/30 blend 600 gsm Professional Microfiber Drying Towels.
ULTRA ABSORBENT: This microfiber towel can absorb 10 times its weight.
FINEST QUALITY: 100% High quality Korean genuine microfiber
EXTREMELY DURABLE: Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings, Getting Softer Each Time
Main features :
- Extra Soft and Ultra-absorbent
- Double Sided Twist Loop Weave
- 100% Premium Korean 350gsm 70/30 Blend Split Microfiber
Made with the Highest Quality Korean
MADE IN KOREA
- GSM: 600 GSM
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Weave: Double Sided Twist Loop
- Border: Microfiber Border
- Country of Origin: South Korea – 100% Korean Split Microfiber
Please check our microfiber towel guide for more details of microfiber towels, towel care and different types of towels and their usages.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use to remove any loose factory production fibers.
- Always keep used/dirty microfiber towels in a separate bin from your regular laundry to reduce the risk of accidentally damaging your valuable microfiber by washing them together.
- Better to use color coded towels for different purpose which will help to reduce the chance of cross contamination.
- Do not wash Microfiber products with fabric softener, fabric Softener will clog the micro-pours in the microfiber fabric that suck up water and dust.
- Do not use bleach, bleach will break down and erode the integrity of the split microfiber strands, your towels will lose their absorbency, and dust clinging ability, they will become rough and ineffective.
- Don’t dry too hot, microfiber is like a plastic. If you heat it up too much it will melt, and will lose cleaning effectiveness, machine wash up to 60 Degree is normally fine.
- Machine Wash in Warm Water with a Mild, Clean-Rinsing Liquid Detergent that is as Free of Dyes and Perfumes as Possible.
- Do not Iron microfiber towels.