Scholl Concepts Navy Blue SpiderPad is a high quality, durable, open-cell foam exclusive to Scholl Concepts. It has a 3D calibrated foam surface that enhances the cutting performance and yield of your chosen compound. It combines the advantages of foam and wool pads.
The heavy cut Navy Blue SpiderPad is relatively firm but fine and has a versatile range of applications, with the calibrated face creating more mechanical cut from your chosen compound.
Scholl Concepts’ new SpiderPads are high quality reticulated foam, provide high durability, tear resistance and low heat generation and have optimized special bonding and a centre hole for perfect air circulation.
- Enhanced cutting performance and yield of compound
- High tear resistance and relatively hard foams for maximum performance
- Better air circulation due to the reticulated foam helping to reduce surface temperature
- Recessed velour backing for more safety
- Centre hole to help reduce surface temperature
- A long lifespan
Designed for functionality with intelligent detail – the recessed velour backing enables safe and comfortable polishing in hard-to-access areas while simultaneously preventing damage by the otherwise razor-sharp Velcro face of the back-up disc.
Suitable for use with dual action (DA) and rotary polishing machines.
This pad works especially well with Scholl Concepts S20 Black Compound as a true one-step product.
Pad cut: Heavy (4-5/6)