Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 will alter your perceptions of paint sealants forever. The glossy, liquid-like shimmer enhances all types and colors of paint. No other synthetic wax or paint sealant gives your vehicle the gloss, the depth, and the protection of Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0. Now with fortified polymer technology, Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 is simply the best paint sealant you’ll ever use.
Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 features fortified polymer technology. Wolfgang’s German Super Polymers are fortified with more dirt-repelling power to keep your vehicle cleaner and shinier, longer. Our enhanced super polymers have an amazing anti-static property that repels water, oil, dust, and road grime to provide unsurpassed paint protection. Your vehicle stays cleaner because foreign molecules literally slide off the clear polymer coating. Super polymers bond easily to automotive paint and form an extensive cross-linked polymer network. This clear shield eliminates surface tension so contaminants have no foothold on your vehicle.
Ideal for dark colored car care.
HOW TO USE
1. Wash your vehicle. Dry completely.
2. For the best results, use a paint cleanser like Wolfgang Paintwork Polish Enhancer to remove mild imperfections and wax build-up.
3. Apply Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 over the entire vehicle either by hand or with a machine. If applying by hand, use a yellow foam applicator. If applying by machine, use a blue finessing pad. Using a dual action polisher, set the maximum speed to 4.5 and work in overlapping sections until the entire vehicle is covered. Apply a very thin, even coat.
4. Once the vehicle is covered, wait 30-45 minutes before buffing. Use a microfiber towel or a microfiber bonnet on your polisher.
5. This product is moisture-sensitive. In order to achieve a slick, durable finish, Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 must cure for at least 12 hours before being exposed to moisture. Do not apply sealant before dusk because dew will interfere with the adhesion to the paint. Park your vehicle in a garage or under a shelter while it is curing, if possible.
6. Use Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant to boost the gloss and protection any time with even more reflective Super Polymers.
Tech notes: Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 is a water-based, oxygen activated paint sealant. After buffing off the sealant, the remaining coating needs to cure for 12 hours in dry conditions to fully bond to the paint. Exposure to moisture during this time will drown the polymers. For the best results, allow 12 hours of curing time.